Shampooing will keep your hair in good condition. Here are eight things to remember when using hair shampoo.
- Use a simple cleansing shampoo.
- The selection of the shampoo should depend upon the hair type.
- For oily hair use some mild shampoo.
- Thoroughly rinse your hair. The squeak test is a good measure.
- It is better to rinse thoroughly with luke warm water.
- Don’t shampoo every day, even if you use a gentle shampoo. Daily shampooing takes too much oil and water from the shaft.
- Switch shampoos once a month to avoid hair buildup.
- Thoroughly dry your hair.
Remember the best possible way to take care of your hair is by visiting your local hair salon. For tips on finding a great stylist Click Here.