Baldness or alopecia implies partial or complete lack of hair. It is a natural process and it occurs when age advances. Causes of hair loss can be due to inadequate nutrition, specially people with folic acid deficiency may suffer hair loss. Other causes of hair loss are hereditary, age, hormonal changes, poor blood circulation to the scalp, excess dandruff and stress.
Hair is formed in minute pockets in the skin called follicles. Hair is made up of keratin, a type of protein. The rate of production of these building blocks determines hair growth. There should be a balance in the hair growth and falling of hair. Any problem in the body system can cause imbalance resulting to hair loss and finally baldness.
Follow these 7 Natural Hair Loss Remedies you can do at home.
1. Boil dry pieces of amla in coconut oil and apply to the scalp.
2. A mixture of equal quantity of fresh amla juice and lime juice when used as a shampoo stimulates hair growth and prevent hair loss.
3. Taking one cup of Lettuce and Spinach juice daily prevents hair loss.
4. Using castor oil as hair oil regularly prevents hair loss.
5. Apply a mixture of Aloe Vera with herbal powder triphala to the hair for a period of three to six months. It will result in growth of new hair.
6. A useful natural remedy for hair loss is by applying a paste made from the seeds of lemon and black pepper on the bald patches.
7. Massage almond oil on scalp 2-3 times a day everyday as this will stop further hair loss and is very good hair loss treatment.
Lastly it is safe to visit the nearest hair salon to make sure your hair is in good shape. It is easy to make a mistake that could damage your hair so it is advisable to visit a stylist at your local hair salon and ask some ideas. For tips on finding the right hair salon, log on to Tips On Finding Hair Salon.