Shampooing will keep your hair in good condition. Here are eight things to remember when using hair shampoo.
1. Use a simple cleansing shampoo.
2. The selection of the shampoo should depend upon the hair type.
3. For oily hair use some mild shampoo.
4. Thoroughly rinse your hair. The squeak test is a good measure.
5. It is better to rinse thoroughly with luke warm water.
6. Don’t shampoo every day, even if you use a gentle shampoo. Daily shampooing takes too much oil and water from the shaft.
7. Switch shampoos once a month to avoid hair buildup.
8. Thoroughly dry your hair.
Remember the best possible way to take care of your hair is by visiting your local hair salon. For tips on finding a great stylist Click Here.